Complex Rehab Equipment Solutions
Standard wheelchairs, walkers, and regular mobility equipment does not work for everyone. Children, young adults, and adults with special needs like spina bifida, cerebral palsy, or neurological disorders often need specially designed equipment for better health, safety, mobility, and independence. The mobility and seating experts at Abet Medical can help.
ATP Certified Professionals on Staff
Our certified ATP's (Assistive Technology Professionals) work in conjunction with prescribing physicians and therapists in fulfilling the needs of our special needs clients.
- Looking for wheelchair repair? We offer repairs in our drive-in repair shop.
- Don't trust something as important as your health and independence to just anybody. Trust our specialized team at Abet Medical who have been together for over 25 years.
- We accept most insurances. Please call us at 215-657-2000 to verify if we accept your insurance.
See Abet Medical for:
- Complex rehab power wheelchairs
- Complex custom seating and positioning
- Pediatric complex rehab power wheelchairs
- Tilt-in-space manual wheelchairs
- Custom rehab manual wheelchairs
- Pediatric and adult standers
- Custom hospital specialty beds
- Enclosed beds
- Gait trainers
How can the complex rehab specialists at Abet Medical serve you today? Please contact us to learn more.
We have years of experience in serving the home medical equipment needs of our friends and neighbors. Get to know who we are today.